|VIDENT VAG301 User Manual|
VIDENT V301 is the most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering professional level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. It does not only include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
- Check Engine Light: not only a powerful vw full system automotive scanner, but also can be used as a universal OBDI/OBDII/EOBD code reader for checking engine light, reading and removing codes on all brand cars/SUVs/minivans/light-duty trucks sold worldwide.
- All System Diagnosis: full system scan tool has 7 diagnostic parts, including Common, Drivetrain, Chassis, Comfort/Conv., Electronics1, Electronics2 & Electronics3, in seven parts, there are 129 diagnostic projects(Figure 4) that provide professional and comprehensive diagnostic services for vw users.
- Service and Maintenance: Oil Service, EPB(Eletronic Parking Brake), ABS/SRS Services(including ABS Bleeding), Steering Angle Sensor(SAS) Calibration, Diesel Particulate Filter(DPF) Regeneration, TBA(Throttle Body Adjustment), Battery Registration, Read Anti-Theft Code etc. This scanner helps users safely and effectively access to the vehicle systems to reset partial parameters’ status after repair and maintenance work has been finished.
- Multiple Language: Support English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Polish & Portuguese. Lifetime free software upgrade.
The V301 is specialize in diagnosing Volkswagen Group vehicles. V301 can do Full System Diagnose for Vw cars and Retrieves VIN Info: Engine system, SRS(Airbag) System, TPMS System, ABS System, Transmission System, SAS System, ESP System, Battery System, Immobilizer System.
Works on the VW Most 1996 and Newer:
|Convertible||A4||Rapid||Continental Flying Spur||Leon|
|Display||2.4” LCD color screenOperating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Power||8 to 18 V provided via vehicle|
|Supported Protocols||J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)|
|Length of diagnostic cable||950mm|
- VAG301 Code Reader
- User Manual
- USB cable for updating software