Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- Bluetooth connection supports all OBD II protocols.
- Work with all OBD II compliant vehicles.
- Enable to read diagnostic trouble codes.
- Small Bluetooth interface with a 16 pin socket.
- Supports: Android system phones, Symbian system phones, Windows XP and WIN7 32bite computers.
- Supported OBDII Protocols:
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
- SAE J1939
Vehicle Coverage –
Works on all OBD2 Vehicles (1996 onwards in USA) and EOBD vehicles:
Installation & Application
Using the ELM327 mini is easy and hassle free. The device can be left plugged into the vehicle for live data feeds.
Your ELM327 mini uses your mobile device/ pc or laptop as an interface. For PC or laptop refer to installation CD included. For mobile users there are various applications available for free (However some of these applications have some useful “paid for” options – these applications and features are in no way affiliated to the distributors of ELM327 mini)
- Torque (Lite) – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.prowl.torquefree&gl=ZA
- Car Scanner – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovz.carscanner&gl=ZA
- inCarDoc – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pnn.obdcardoctor&gl=ZA
Once you have chosen your application interface plug ELM327 mini into the 16 pin port on your car. Turn on your phone / laptop or PC bluetooth and pair with the ELM327 mini. The phone / laptop or PC must be within range of the ELM327 mini.
The ELM327 mini will require the car’s ignition to be on or started to power the device. This varies from vehicle to vehicle.
Once paired open the application / interface of your choice and begin to diagnose. Please bare in mind that the applications all feature various functions and capabilities, we recommend downloading more than one interface to make the most of your ELM327 mini.
The ELM327 mini only works with cars (12v systems) (does not support trucks / 24v systems). It only works with Android 4.0-Android 4.3 version. Does not support iPhone and IOS systems.
1 X ELM327 Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface
1 X Mini CD-ROM