Launch X431 Pro S Mini | Diagnostic Scanner
R19,800.00 incl VAT
Launch X431 Pro S Mini
- Read fault codes & provides a description
- Clear fault codes & warning lights (e.g. airbag, ABS, engine light etc)
- Service functions – interval light / oil reset light / EPB / injectors etc
- Access to live data streams (oxygen sensor rich/lean indication, coolant temperature, mass air flow etc)
- Actuation / Component testing(activate specific systems to test working condition)
- Coding (Injectors, spare keys, radios and even starters are now coming out ‘coded’. This function is indispensable if you need to change those vehicle parts)
POWERFUL DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS: Full system diagnostic; Oil Reset Service/Steering Angle Calibration/Electronic Parking Brake Reset/Battery Register/Battery Maintenance/ABS Bleeding/Electronic Throttle Position Reset/Learn/DPF Regeneration/TPMS Reset/Immobilizer Matching/Fuel Injector Coding. Diagnostic operations including Auto Scan, Manual Scan, General Diagnosis, Service, Data Logging.
THE NEW UI INTERFACE: Equipped with a 6.9 inch tablet computer, and based on the Android OS, the LAUNCH X431 PROS Mini give you a new UI interface. Full color HD display with touchscreen menus for accessing all the X431 testing components.
CONVENIENT WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: The LAUNCH X431 PROS Mini utilizes Bluetooth and Wifi to allow you to connect this diagnostic tool with your car within a certain distance. This will really help you to save time and make your job easier.
EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE: This diagnostic tool can work for more than 108 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models. The LAUNCH X431 PROS Mini kit includes 14 connectors for OBDII and other types of diagnostic standards for the EU and Asian car manufacturers.
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: There are comprehensive sections for reading, clearing, saving and printing diagnostic information. Perform active tests, run remote diagnostic tests, review the integral maintenance reference center (including videos), and access regular electrical system repair functions such as resetting the service lights, system calibrations, and much more.