Autel, as one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the automotive aftermarket, dedicates itself to developing professional diagnostic tools and translating global clients’ needs into superior cost-effective and innovative products with strong R&D and production capabilities.
Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 (315 + 433MHz), as a programmable universal sensor being smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement with maximum application coverage, ease of use, OE-level fit, performance and reliability, will help users economize the cost of diagnostic work and raise the repair efficiency greatly.
Supports 99% of vehicles – click here for full coverage details
- Built to perform like OE sensor, in terms of signal, durability & functionality.
- Automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions.
- High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage.
- Replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance (for the Clamp-in sensor).
- Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degrees angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels (for Clamp-in Sensor.
- Fast and simple assembly minimizes installation time
- Battery Life – ≥5 years
- Pressure Monitoring Range – 0 to 800kpa
- Pressure Reading Accuracy – ±10kpa
- Battery – 3.0V
1.Loosen the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
2.Dismount the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
3.Dismount the sensor: With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
4.Mount sensor and valve: Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
Mount the tire: Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years or within 24,000 running miles, whichever comes first. 100% ID cloneable and no relearn required. Tested and certified to meet SAE standards.